Lincoln Property Company
Newport Coast, CA
Lincoln Military Housing A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join Lincoln Military Housing, you will be working along side a team of talented and passionate individuals with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with Lincoln Military Housing, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT. We take pride in serving those who serve us.
A Day in the Life of an Instructional Designer:
As a Lincoln Military Housing Instructional Designer, you will be responsible for the design and content development of all training material, including participant and facilitator guides, instructional videos, job aids, etc. You will work in partnership with National Training Director, OTs, RMTs, and subject matter experts (SME) from all areas of the organization in the development of value-added training solutions.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support the Training Team with curriculum curation and design that supports our efforts in the development of Team Member and Leadership growth.
- Design templates for ILT (Instructor-Led- Training) - course storyboards and designs based on sound instructional design principles and a variety of instructional methodologies.
- Develop Instructional Videos-storyboarding, video recording, voiceover editing, video editing, mounting, and deployment to ensure our team members meet learning goals.
- Develop and or curate engaging Job Aids, participant guides, facilitator guides for systems training, soft skills training, technical training for maintenance team members, leadership development curriculum.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in-depth discovery to ensure expectations are clearly defined and met.
- Work with National Training Director in the curriculum management and evaluation process to determine learning program quality, effectiveness, consistency, accuracy, and branding meets business expectations.
- Ensure all training content produced is consistent with policies and includes appropriate content and depth for each topic.
- Analyze existing training program delivery, content, and aids to measure effectiveness and impact.
- Other duties not listed above as directed by the National Director of Training & Development.
What You Need for Success:
- 3-5 years Experience in Instructional Design and accepted adult learning theory methodologies.
- Experience with creating learning strategies for ILT, Webinars, Interactive Group Training.
- Proficiency in eLearning authoring software such as Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, and or Screen Flow.
- Proficiency with video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere or After Affect.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Audition, After Affect.
- Adhere to the ADDIE methodology and sound project management practice.
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices.
- Excellent leadership and professional presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Hospitality and or Property Management experience a plus.
- Exemplary leadership, problem solving, collaboration and interpersonal skills. The ability to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to deal with a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment, including handling multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 30lbs.
- Position requires use of personal/company vehicle, ability to travel to multiple locations, must have valid drivers license.
- This position requires anywhere from 20-30% travel based on national needs. This includes travel to other regional locations for work, training, meetings and other work-related activities.
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.