Insurance Agency Service Manager
Responsible for the daily activities supporting business segment functions, including carrier contracting, agency contracting, agent/broker contracting, agent/broker support/coaching/training, enrollment processing, broker manager/Sales team collaboration, operations systems (SalesForce, SharePoint, InContact, and/or similar) data input and maintenance, issue resolution, and process documentation in accordance with business unit standards. Responsible for the quality, efficiency and effectiveness in supporting agencies and agents/brokers, and identifying and resolving routine problems.
- Efficiently and accurately processes and completes assigned work to deliver excellent customer service.
- Is visible and available to carriers, agencies, agents/brokers and internal Sales colleagues to answer questions and assist with on-boarding and ongoing relationships.
- Balances customer needs and business success.
- Manages and monitors assigned workflow to ensure business objectives are maintained.
- Develops and maintains strong collaborative relationships with carriers, agencies, agents, and internal business partners to maintain excellent lines of communication and share resources to meet common service center objectives.
- Leverages the unit's resources to resolve all inquiries or problems by identifying the issue, obtaining applicable information, performing root cause analysis, and generating and acting upon the solutions.
- Contributes as a high caliber team member to successfully achieve or exceed business goals.
- Proactively analyzes data, identifies trends and issues. - Recognizes and acts on the needs to improve the development and delivery of services.
- Facilitates the routing, executes, reviews, and analyzes contracts and/or documentation associated with carrier, agency, and agent/broker on-boarding and terminations.
- Assists with the design, development, management, and or implementation of carrier, agency, and/or agent/broker configurations, including integration activities.
- May optimize interaction with assigned carriers, agencies, agents/brokers and internal business partners to manage relationships and ensure external partners needs are met.
- Ensures resolution of escalated issues are resolved in a timely, accurate, and complete manner, according to departmental processes and procedures.
- Provides agency and agent/broker support/coaching/training as necessary.
3+ years insurance carrier, insurance agency, sales and/or account management experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.