Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is seeking a dedicated and empathetic Integrated High Needs Care Coordinator who can help us fulfill our mission. Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities. We are seeking someone who enjoys coordinating with people, working with children, ability solve problems, organized and excellent communication skills. Does this describe you? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic Payson team!
We are now offering a sign-on bonus of $1500 upon hire. Eligible for $1,000 after your first 30 days and $500 eligible to be received after 6months.
Job Preview at a Glance:
The Integrated High Needs Coordinator I functions as a member of an interdisciplinary team to provide integrated case management to a caseload of clients with multiple medical and /or co-occurring substance abuse disorders and/or medically ill individuals. Advocates for and supports the client, engages with community agencies/health care providers and others on his or her behalf to ensure access to services needed to increase wellness self-management and reduce emergency room visits and/or hospitalizations. Provides clinical support to the Team by providing consultation, education, information around psychosocial and/or substance abuse conditions, interventions and resources to maintain focus on outcomes and best practices. This position reports to a Sr. Team Lead and Program Director and collaborating with the children's team.
Location & Schedule:
This position is a Monday- Friday schedule, flexibility to work during clinic operating hours of 7am-6pm, reporting to our Payson Outpatient Clinic.
Pay: Starting $43,160 annually
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitates CFT meetings for assigned families. Facilitates the development of ISPs using information gained from the comprehensive assessment, the SNCD and input from all team members involved.
- Provides information, education and support to youth/ families and team members concerning issues of creative treatment planning, coordination of care and the development of informal and community supports.
- Ensures team meets as frequently as necessary in the familys preferred natural setting to meet their needs.
- Develops, implements, and revises as necessary, a relevant safety/support plan for the family.
- Ensures appropriate clinical involvement on teams.
- Provides information to CFT members concerning community resources and linkages to other services.
- Assists youth and families in securing needed services.
- Maintains accurate, thorough and current documentation of contact with youth/families, treatment progress and services received/provided.
- Maintains effective communication with clients, Primary Care Services, mental health providers, family, collateral resources, and other agency staff on behalf of clients.
- Notifies supervisor of actual or potential challenges with clients; i.e. non-compliance, decompensation, and crisis.
- Good academic and working knowledge of DSM, community resources, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, and evidence based practices, intervention techniques, and ability to apply to possibly unstable, treatment resistant adult/adolescent/child of various ethnic cultures for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI).
- After hours, on-call rotation as needed.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- High school diploma or GED and five years of full time integrated/behavioral health work experience.
- Bachelors degree in a related field and minimum 1 year of full-time integrated/behavioral health experience preferred.
- Required to maintain a valid and current Arizona drivers license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon need/requirements of the clinic and/or program.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services offer full time employees low-cost medical insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees. 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service and 10 paid holidays. We will help you save for retirement 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account. We help you with your higher education goals Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs. Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years experience.
To learn about Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website at https://www.sbhservices.org/
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.