Freedom Financial Network
Internal Communications Manager
We are looking for a seasoned Internal Communications Manager to join our growing communications team -- This role will be responsible for ensuring our entire team has what they need to be their most productive, authentic and successful versions of themselves. This includes creating a consistent and engaging methodology around our internal communications, helping us continue to evolve how our employees work together outside of the traditional work environment, and continuing to cultivate and grow our overall employee experience. This is a key role on a team whose charter is to tell the story of Freedom Financial Network to its most important constituents in a way that reflects the uniqueness of the company, our employees, our customers, and the broader communities we serve.
Our Internal Communications Manager will be a critical part of a growing team -- supporting the Senior Manager, Corporate Communications in developing and implementing internal communications plans that engage, align, and inspire employees with Freedom Financial Networks mission, vision, business strategy and culture.
This role will be instrumental in empowering our employees to embody and deliver on our brand promise by building employee understanding and engagement on company priorities and key initiatives.
The Internal Communications Manager will recommend and plan internal communications strategies, programs, or activities that address specific business issues or employee needs. You will develop, implement and manage an internal communications program in conjunction with Human Resources, Compensation and Benefits, and other employee functional areas.
Come join us at Freedom Financial Network if you:
- Understand and embrace strategic direction and thrive on tactical execution to deliver on a strategy.
- You are naturally collaborative and can work with cross-functional partners across the organization.
- You build programs and platforms to engage employee audiences.
- You jump in to solve problems and take pride in the quality of work you deliver. You are a terrific communicator and listen to all sides before stating your informed point of view.
- You have a track record of delivering outstanding results in a way that garners unparalleled respect from those you interface with.
- 5+ yrs experience in internal communications.
- Bachelors degree preferably in journalism, public relations, communications, human resources management, marketing or a related field required.
- Experience in a communications team, especially internal communication, for a large, fast-growing organization.
- Experience in writing on a deadline for a variety of different audiences, editorial work including the planning, development and distribution of communications materials in multiple formats.
- Energetic, assertive, results-oriented, self-starter with the desire and ability to go above and beyond. Seeks opportunities to contribute to the teams broader success.
- Strong writer and storyteller who can create and deliver compelling, effective messaging across an organization, using a variety of channels including written and visual.
- Strong presentation and design skills, including proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop and/or InDesign desired.
- Photography experience and multimedia/video production skills are a plus.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth theres a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFNs Talent Acquisition leader.