Land and Buildings
San Juan, SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico
Equity Investment Analyst - Hybrid Office
LAND and BUILDINGS in San Juan, PR 00901 (Old San Juan Area) is hiring for a Equity Investment Analyst to help support the investment team. We are fast-paced, data-driven and engaging.
Our work environment includes:
- Hybrid Office - Work-from-home 2 days / Work in office 3 Days a week
- Growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
Long/short equity investment advisor focused on real estate with ~$500M in AUM seeks an Equity Investment Analyst to join the investment team. This role entails the maintenance of firm-wide programs and processes, as well as collaboratively providing support to our investments team and other firm-wide departments. The position requires proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint presentations, and Outlook), high attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with a positive “can do” attitude. The firm provides a competitive compensation package and an excellent opportunity for growth across all functions with an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
• Macroeconomic, industry, and company-specific research
• Monitor current investments
• Perform company valuation analyses using various methodologies including NAVs, etc.
• Financial data management
• Extract, analyze and validate data to ensure the accuracy and completeness of reports
• Assist teams with ad-hoc projects
• Establish strong working relationships with the team to understand and identify their needs for market intelligence
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Bachelor's degree (B. S. or B. A.) from College or university is Required, finance or related major is a plus but not required
• 3+ relevant experience within the Financial Services industry as an Investment Analyst or
• 1-2+ relevant experience within the Financial Services industry as a Senior Investment Analyst
• Attention to details
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and fluency in all Microsoft Office
• Team player with the ability to collaborate with various team members to execute the required tasks
• Ability to adhere to discipline guidelines and maintain best practice ethics and confidentiality standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please attach your most up to date resume for consideration! Only qualified applicants need to apply.