Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is seeking a dedicated and detail oriented IT Application Analyst who can help us fulfill our mission. Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities. We are seeking someone who enjoys coordinating with people, ability to solve problems, organized and excellent communication skills. Does this describe you? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic IT team!
Job Preview at a Glance:
We are seeking an IT Application Analyst to join our IT team and contribute to the success of our SB&H clinical and business applications. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting, documenting, and maintaining these applications. This role will provide technical support, troubleshoot issues, and offer problem resolution to ensure smooth operations. This position reports to Manager of Clinical and Business Applications.
Location and Schedule:
This is a hybrid schedule Monday-Friday reporting in office to the Administration Office located off of 3rd Street and Osborne Rd twice a week. Must be available for occasional after-hours on-call support and occasional overnight travel as needed within the state.
Pay: Starting salary $60,000.00
- Primarily responsible for the complete lifecycle of SB&H clinical and business applications, with emphasis on EHR systems, Confluence and Jira, including but not limited to idea conception, design, build, documentation, implementation, training and maintenance of clinical software applications and interfaces.
- Maintains and supports application security, access management, and logons for the EHR and other clinical and business applications as assigned.
- Identifies opportunities for improving clinical and business workflows, processes and implementing best practices related to the EHR and other applications and works with multidisciplinary teams to implement improvements and changes.
- Works with clinical and operational teams, internal departments, and associated vendors to resolve and update clinical and business applications as needed to provide quick resolution to any identified issues.
- Assists with and provides project management and that includes planning, implementation timelines, resource and time management, budgeting, monitoring, accountability, documentation, reporting, risk management and effective communication.
- Assists after hours as needed and conforms work hours to needs of customers, internal and external to SB&H.
- Communicates with IT leadership on all clinical and business software testing, modifications, upgrades and new development needs to ensure alignment with organizational and IT strategic goals.
- Ensures that all clinical software solutions align with internal security policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements (e.g. CARF Accreditation, HIPAA, HITECH).
- Works with IT/PMO support teams and IT leadership to ensure service level requirements are met.
- Manages strategic relationships with external service and technology providers.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree and 1-year experience in a clinical environment or 2 years work experience within a clinical environment using an EHR system.
- Knowledge and experience in healthcare operations, information technology, clinical operations, nursing and physician workflows, and EHR/billing applications.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with Service management and content management software systems (Confluence and Jira)
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services offer full time employees low-cost medical insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees. 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service and 10 paid holidays. We will help you save for retirement 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account. We help you with your higher education goals Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs. We offer licensure reimbursements and supervision hours for those seeking their Independent License. Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years experience.
To learn about Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website at https://www.sbhservices.org/
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.