Our internship experience is a 11-week full-time opportunity that starts on May 31, 2023 and concludes on August 11th, 2023.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
* Projects that contribute to the success of our business
* Community service activities
* Professional development workshops
* Mentorship and networking opportunities
* Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
For this internship, we are looking for candidates to support work in one of the following areas of our IT business:
* IT Architecture Office of the CTO - Designs world-class, innovative, integrated, scalable and balanced system solutions aligned with Business and IT strategies
* IT Architecture Research and Innovation - Supports emerging technology research and innovation
What you will do:
* Engaging in active IT projects, technical training, and collaboration with various levels of IT colleagues that will allow you to gain first-hand experience
* Perform research and development activities
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of common services, repositories, and utility components for the enterprise
* Provide project workstream level architectures for applications, integrations and technology
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
See Educational Requirements Below
* Demonstrated leadership experience. Examples include: active roles in student or social organization activities, sports, or school or work-related projects
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health upon graduation
* Familiarity with Excel, Java, Python, AI
* Exposure to healthcare systems
Work visa sponsorship is not available for this role. This includes participation in Curricular Practical Training (CPT), Optional Practical Training (OPT), and F-1 Visa programs.
* Be currently pursuing a Bachelors degree
* Have an anticipated graduation date between September 2023 and August 2024
* Have a major(s)/concentration in Information Technology, Computer Science or related major
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.