The IT Analyst,Corp Audit will be a key member of the IT Internal Audit team and will participate in the execution of internal audits. This role is responsible for basic auditing tasks including: developing audit objectives, documenting and evaluating critical controls, and implementing audit tests under the supervision of more experienced auditors.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Effectively perform and document IT audit activities in accordance with professional standards and the organizations audit methodology
* Execute testing and create work paper documentation
* Understand procedures, results and business impacts; and document and express such understanding in both written and verbal form
* Perform detail testing as defined by the test program to define, analyze and validate information
* Create clear and accurate documentation and workflows of business processes and testing results and exceptions
* Meets administrative reporting requirements and supports department initiatives
* Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and the company code of conduct, and a respect for diversity and inclusion
* Contribute to overall Internal Audit Department team norms to promote a positive environment and improve team effectiveness
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
0-2 + years of professional work experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
* Professional designations such as CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, CCAK, CDPSE, CPA, CIA, etc., or measured progress in achieving such designations
* Prior experience working in a large corporation and/or in related fields (e.g., Health Insurance, Retail, etc.)
Bachelors Degree required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.