Mountain Park Health Center
IT Business Systems Analyst
MOUNTAIN PARK HEALTH CENTER
The IT Business Systems Analyst Patient Call/Communication center, reporting to the Director of Informatics and Business Applications, will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to explore opportunities and requests for automation and to help leverage technology and application solutions to drive efficiency and assist with primary business objectives related specifically to Patient Communication Center operations, including upgrades, migrations, new implementations as well as providing support to existing systems. This role requires analysis, design, testing, and maintenance of system functionalities. This position has an opportunity to help Mountain Park formulate, enhance and mature our application strategies and our critical product road mapping for call center activities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess the current operational procedures and challenges by consulting with clinical, operations, IT, call center leadership, and other functional teams.
- Configure the CRM platform to improve end-user productivity and automate manual tasks to enhance patient and employee experience promoting high-quality interactions.
- Proactively communicate the current and potential capabilities of the CRM and telephony solutions.
- Collaborate with the implementation partners to configure system settings, identify gaps, manage security roles, and execute configuration changes.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to validate the clinical and operational workflows to comply with the risk and compliance protocols.
- Responsible for data mapping, migrations, and integrations between the CRM, EHR, and telephony systems.
- Create user manuals, technical documentation, train end-users, and support the staff of the patient call/communication center.
- Develop call quality metrics, reports, dashboards, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to increase the utilization of the CRM and all integrated technologies in a high call volume environment.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Healthcare, Technology, or similar field required. Masters preferred.
- 3+ years of reporting experience with CRM and/or IVR systems.
- Must have experience configuring SaaS systems, gathering requirements, application testing, documentation, training, and support.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong knowledge on cloud CRM and call center applications
- Understanding of customer care and contact center processes.
- A high degree of accuracy, efficiency, organization, thoroughness, and attention to detail are required.
Mountain Park Health Center (MPHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to all federal and state law, MPHC prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. MPHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.