Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking an IT Trainer to join our Clinical & Business Applications team!
IT Trainer will be part of the Clinical & Business Applications team to provide support for training and implementing the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and other IT systems. Will provide on-going training for EHR and other areas of Technical Support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In charge of all training for the EHR. Conducting training classes and organizing training for entire company.
- Design, develop, and maintain all training aids, training manuals, and employee communication.
- Participate in implementation team meeting providing insight and feedback to identify training needs.
- Conduct technical training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Provide on-site support for newly hired medical staff to answer questions, and escalate bugs and issues to the Axiom support team as needed
- Ability to host and facilitate trainings using Webex, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams as well as in a classroom or 1:1
- Verify and track employee trainings.
- Be proactive in identifying new opportunities, solving problems, and prioritizing efforts.
- Participates in application go-lives and pilots.
- Take an analytical approach to navigating, investigating, and understanding how products work.
- Utilize current methodologies & techniques related to training & development.
- Participate with Axiom requirements gathering and development/support sessions.
- Attention to detail, follow up, and well-developed organizational skills.
- Create online video training content through the use of Camtasia or similar tools.
- Explain processes at a rudimentary level and with patience.
- Travels to sites as requested, including remote training and coaching for remote staff.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Confer with Internal and external customers to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for training and documentation.
- Research available training material and documentation to become familiar with available technology.
- Maintain and update Technical documentation for Company technical policies and procedures.
- Track internal customer issues to identify and resolve training needs.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes.
Education & Qualifications:
- Proven experience in conducting and developing training.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills to deal effectively with all levels of staff.
- Self-directed, detailed oriented, able to multi-task and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a strong customer service and quality improvement focus.
- Skill in coordinating scheduling/activities.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience in behavioral health/medical or related field.
- Proficiency using MS Office, including Power Point & Excel.
- Proficiency using video conferencing technologies and training platforms.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.