Local Motors, Inc.
Junior Build Technician - Production Assembly
The Junior Build technician position is responsible for executing build activities as needed. A Junior Technician will conduct all manufacturing department processes and assists the Senior Technicians as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Must be willing to work in a cross functional organization and be willing to support other area of build based on production needs.
- High school diploma / GED / Equivalent education.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.