The ideal candidate might not have any prior recruitment experience, but is looking to break into Talent/Human Resources, is exceptionally detail-oriented, organized and inquisitive. This is a tremendous developmental opportunity for the right person. You will learn best in class strategies for identifying talent and building high-performing teams. This role is 32 hours a week, Monday Friday.
What you'll do:
- Support all aspects of the recruiting process, working directly with recruiters, candidates and hiring managers, assisting in the coordination of complicated, multi-step onsites
- Ensure that every candidate we have an interaction with is documented and categorized correctly in our ATS
- Ensure every candidate interaction is customer-focused and that each candidate has a great experience interviewing or communicating with AllHealth Network
- Coordinate, record and report all exit interview data to HR Director.
- Collaborate to develop a compelling recruitment strategy to hire according to projected staffing plans and increase recruiting's efficiency
- Work with the recruiting team to help source prospective candidates for hard-to-fill searches
- Serve as the backup HR Coordinator
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- You have experience in an office or teaching environment, ideally handling high volume scheduling and coordination.
- You're exceptionally detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- You are a confident and persuasive communicator (written and verbal) and are able to represent the AHN Talent Brand professionally
- You're inquisitive and like doing research in order to solve problems and identify solutions
- You are able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; you always go above and beyond
Hourly Rate: $21 an hour
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the AllHealth Network salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, merit, and the ability to embody the AllHealth Network mission and values. The range listed is just one component of AllHealth Networks total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include short-term and long-term incentives as well as a generous benefits package detailed below.
Benefits & Perks for Employees Working 30 hours or more:
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps (CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6% contributed
- Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
- Additional Benefits
AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.