Concord Servicing Corporation
Lead Customer Service Representative - Bonus eligible
Summary: Receive, investigate and respond to all customer account inquires. Provide support to the customer service staff in terms of escalated calls, questions and problem resolution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for answering incoming calls and contacting customers to provide information or a resolution to their inquiry within the time frame or guidelines established.
· Responsible for completing paperwork or documentation needed to facilitate resolutions to customer inquiries within the time frame or guidelines established.
· Resolve issues for customers at the supervisor level in a professional and timely manner.
· Assist with new hire and on-going training.
· Provide daily direction, communication and follow up to insure CS Representatives are fully informed of all information related to client specific policies, internal company procedures, and recommend corrective action to address customer inquiries.
· Monitor customer calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies and ensure calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner and generate statistical reports.
· Responsible for assisting CS Manager with department supervision, work allocation, scheduling and staffing.
· Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns and issues.
· Assist operational groups with tasks and/or projects as needed.
· Able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
· Excellent communication skills. Good grammar, voice and diction.
· Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful).
· Knowledge of loan calculations, 10 Key, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and procedure manuals.
· Ability to read, write and speak English fluently. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
· Ability to supervise a small group and delegate tasks in a fair professional manner.
· Must be willing and able to work in excess of 40 hours per week when business conditions or special projects such as conversions, maintenance season, month end preparation, internal audits and client visits make such scheduling necessary.
NOTE: This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions and position responsibilities. Nothing in this job description restricts management's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. No calls, please.