Lead ITS Learning Technologist (Reg FT)
Position Title: Lead ITS Learning Technologist (Reg FT)
Department: Information Technology Svcs
Campus: Office of College Services
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter, and resume by no later than November 10, 2023. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or restrictions may apply.
Remote Work Option: Hybrid
Salary Grade: Admin 13 - $47,929
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 5945
Job Open Date: 11/10/2023
Job Close Date:
General Summary: Leads the training and application support initiatives for the ITS department which includes creation of training materials, development of curriculum, online courses, and facilitating training in a variety of learning environments. Proactively participates in projects to develop training for new and changes in ITS services. Participate and provide leadership on technology training initiatives at the college for employees and students.
Requirements: Requires bachelor's degree in information systems, instructional systems, learning technologies, instructional technology, or related field with at least three years of related work experience (preferred); or associate's degree in information systems, instructional systems, learning technologies, instructional technology, or related field and five years related work experience; experience preferable in higher education. Must have experience in the following areas: leadership, application support, online learning technologies, learning management system, instructional materials creation, technical writing and writing for the web. Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on coaching, influencing and consulting. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills; critical thinking, and problem solving skills. Experience with learning principles, methodologies and course design techniques. Experience with instructional video creation, YouTube channel management, SnagIt, Camtasia, Articulate, Digital Flip Books, Windows 10, Office for both Mac and Windows, Mac OSx, mobile devices, Prezi, conducting demonstrations in a classroom and or virtual setting, Visio, SharePoint, Learning Management Systems, Lecture Capture software, some SQL knowledge, SCORM courses, IT Security knowledge, VoIP systems and collaboration environments.
1. Provide team/project leadership for all training initiatives for the college.
2. Occasionally serves as a lead over staff employees associated with a project or assignment; provides lead supervision on a periodic basis as new projects and situations arise.
3. Provide live and self-paced training and technical support for software applications that support major college business units, learning, and classroom technologies.
4. Leads developing and designing in-person, virtual, and self-paced curriculum for all new or updated technology training needs.
5. Coordinates projects using the college's project management software.
6. Leads administration of the learning management system; continue to expand the learning management system and release new features and functions to enhance delivery, assessment, reporting, and scheduling.
7. Identifies opportunity for improvement; identifies and suggests new training technologies for training development.
8. Conducts needs analyses and training assessments to evaluate the effectiveness of technical training programs.
9. Provides leadership through review, testing, and creation of trainings and materials.
10. Creates a semester technical training calendar and communicates to the college community.
11. Administers and updates internal training department systems which may include course cataloging and record-keeping, scheduling, marketing, and other administrative tasks associated with the role.
12. Conduct training in a variety of environments: instructor led trainings, e-Learning, webinar, and group trainings. Continue to develop offerings through the college's learning management system.
13. Consult with the College's functional business leaders and their team to assess and develop short and long-term planning strategies and initiatives for information technology training and development of the college's ERP system.
14. Travel to the various College locations to work with faculty, staff, and administrators for trainings, planning, observation, and meetings.
15. Develop SCORM courses in the learning management platform for all CCAC applications. This includes materials, best practices, instructional videos, and assessment of learning.
16. Ensure ADA compliance and standards are met for all training deliverables.
17. Work cooperatively with staff within the Information Technology Services Department and other divisions of the college to accomplish departmental, divisional and institutional goals as assigned.
18. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://apptrkr.com/4782507
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.