This is great opportunity for an experienced Office Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment while making a difference. In this role, you will be the face and voice of Southwest Network as you work at the reception desk at one of our adult outpatient clinics or regional offices for child & adolescent services, answering phones, greeting our members, answering their questions, and helping them with requests. You will provide support, administrative, data entry and clerical services to our caring and dedicated clinical teams so they can provide efficient, quality care and timely services to our members.
You must have a positive customer service attitude, be responsive, and have a desire to serve your fellow employees and our community with honesty, respect and strength.
A complete job description is available upon request.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- High school or equivalency diploma required; associate degree in business administration or office technology strongly preferred.
- Three (3) years administrative experience required.
- Two (2) years supervisory experience preferred.
- Must maintain a valid Arizona state fingerprint clearance card if employed at a child & adolescent services site.
- Must have and maintain a valid Arizona drivers license.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Knowledge, Ability, and Skills
- An in-depth knowledge of medical terminology needed; knowledge and use of general mathematics is also required.
- Previous experience using the HMS Scheduling System is preferred.
- Must have the ability to interact and effectively communicate (in writing and orally) with a variety of members, family, guardians, professionals, and volunteers. Must also have the ability to maintain productive and effective working relationships with organization staff and management in accomplishing goals and objectives.
- Must maintain excellent member and family relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- Must be competent in the use of electronic medical records software, as well as in the use of a computer, printer, copier, 10-key and multi-line telephone. Preferred typing skills of 25 to 50 WPM. Occasional use of fax machines, security systems, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to follow direction, use sound judgment, solve problems, manage time, identify priorities, and stay organized. Must also be able to work independently and under pressure, as well as manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be able to effectively use the internet and various web browsers.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time (10 paid holidays per year!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
When you consider everythingthe salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact youll have on the lives of othersit could be the right opportunity for you.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug testing.
Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT SOUTHWEST NETWORK
Southwest Network provides integrated behavioral and physical health services, caring for both the mind and body for whole health and wellness. We provide treatment programs for seriously mentally ill adults and children and adolescents with complex emotional and behavioral needs. We are committed to their recovery, and we work together to offer hope, support individual goals, encourage self-sufficiency, and change lives. We do whatever is needed for the individuals and families we serve.
We truly understand how important our employees are to those they care for, and how critical they are to our mission. As one of our employees, we will look after as many of your professional and personal needs as we can and make sure your work environment is productive, yet pleasant and informal. We are committed to offering you opportunities for personal and career growth, and we value and reward innovation, collaboration, dedication, and strength.