Oasis Behavioral Health
Perform general clerical duties in accordance with the office procedures of the facility.
Lead Reception Duties:
- Forecast- The forecast is completed every morning. It involves entering the admissions and discharges into Salesforce and running projections of admissions for the next 4 days. This report must be done no later than 7:45 am.
- Web Forms-The web forms get followed-up daily until the case goes to Admissions or closes. Each web form gets 3 calls/emails as the follow-up. These will come throughout the day and must be followed-up in a timely manner.
- Avaya- This is a backup for Admissions for rollover calls that must be answered and routed appropriately.
- ST Update- This update is completed daily in the mornings. Will only be done as needed and as backup for the Reception Manager.
- Training New Reception Staff- Will be responsible for training new reception staff as they are hired. Training can take up to 3 months depending on how often the person is scheduled to work.
- Quality Control for Admissions- Review the Quality forms daily as admissions are added, to ensure that all information for admission is complete.
- Back-Up for Reception Manager-Will be responsible for additional duties in the absence of the Reception Manager.
- Responsible for handling front office reception and general administrative duties.
- Serves visitors, vendors and other outside guests by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Notify facility personnel of visitors arrival.
- Maintain security by following established procedures including monitoring guest logbook and issuing visitor badges, if required.
- Keep track of inventory and work with supply vendors to ensure a well-stocked office.
- Answer and transfer telephone calls or take messages.
- Handle facility inquiries and provide general information.
- Sort and deliver incoming mail and send outgoing mail.
- Copy, file and update paper and electronic documents.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Not Applicable
ADDITIONAL REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
Click here to enter text.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when circumstances
(e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technological developments) dictate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of Facility.