Premier Valley Bank
Leadership Development Facilitator
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Leadership Development Facilitator is responsible for increasing the quality of leadership behaviors at frontline and mid-level manager levels. This role engages leaders through structured facilitation, ongoing coaching, and contributing to the design and development of highly interactive, learner focused leadership development programs. The Leadership Development Facilitator supports larger organization strategies including, but not limited to skills based coaching, individual development plans, employee engagement initiatives, internship training programs, and merger integration support. This role partners with an extended network of leaders within the organization to provide insight into the corporate leadership and in support of succession planning efforts.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supports high level corporate strategies to include: individual development plans, employee engagement initiatives, internship training programs, and merger integration support.
2. Responsible for ensuring succession planning efforts support long term corporate strategies.
3. Facilitates learning programs, meetings, and events to transfer knowledge and prepare managers and leaders within the organization.
4. Implements end to end learning programs, including accompanying communication efforts.
5. Designs and develops learning content that includes the use of media and technology to enhance participant experience and transfer of knowledge and skills.
6. Assesses leadership development needs and provides recommendations for learning interventions.
7. Evaluates the effectiveness of learning interventions, including Reaction, Knowledge, Behavior, and Financial/Results level assessments.
8. Provides tools and techniques to managers to enhance their role effectiveness.
9. Consults to assigned internal customers, understanding current issues and strategic goals, and recommending where leadership development initiatives can positively impact performance in relation to set objectives.
10. Travels to internal customer sites as required to fulfill the duties of the position.
11. Works to improve facilitation methods and skills; finds and incorporates improved facilitation methods.
12. Resolves learning logistics issues.
13. Leads projects and project personnel on an ad hoc basis as required to include corporate wide initiatives.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelors degree in a related field (such as Adult Education or Instructional Design).
2. 3 - 5 years of experience training groups and individuals on sales and leadership skills.
3. 3 - 5 years of experience using remote technology and virtual learning methods.
4. Thorough understanding of leadership theory and various leadership models.
5. Experience consulting on Leadership Development issues to enhance performance across a function or organization.
6. Experience in coaching leaders on a wide range of relevant topics (e.g. strategic planning, conflict resolution, change mastery, etc.).
7. Prior experience working with a Learning Management System.
8. Creative ability, writing proficiency, and visual graphics design ability.
9. Ability to establish and maintain effective and comfortable relationships with employees, supervisors, and senior management.
10. Ability to navigate complex and ambiguous situations while managing competing priorities.
11. Previous experience leading projects in the Leadership Development arena.
12. Able to articulate performance outcomes objectively for trainees and managers.
13. Self-motivated with ability to stay connected to a geographically dispersed team.
14. Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, and training content creation applications.
15. Experience in facilitating Challenger Sales methodology preferred.
16. Experience in Salesforce.com preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
If youre looking for a career where your voice is heard and you have opportunities do what you do best every day - your search is over. Premier Valley Bank is committed to attracting, retaining and developing talented professionals who strive to do great things and make a positive impact in the community.
Joining Premier Valley Bank means actively contributing to the vitality of the communities where we live and work. In 2020, Premier Valley Bank supported many Central California causes including multiple COVID relief programs, wildfire victim relief efforts, and a program dedicated to aiding underfunded local classrooms. Additionally, employees are given volunteer hours to support to a community cause. We are devoted to giving back locally and bonding as a team while doing it!
Our commitment to providing a positive and professional work environment is supported by a leadership team that is 100% dedicated to foster your career. We work closely with our employees to strategize individualized professional development plans and professional goals. We grow, when you grow.
At Premier Valley Bank, we are focused on a strong and robust diverse environment in which all team members feel valued. While building a team that lives our mission statement every day of enriching lives one customer, employee and community at a time.EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/VetMember FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will