Minnesota Bank & Trust
Leadership Development Facilitator
Minnesota Bank & Trust growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Leadership Development Facilitator is responsible for increasing the quality of leadership behaviors at frontline and mid-level manager levels. This role engages leaders through structured facilitation, ongoing coaching, and contributing to the design and development of highly interactive, learner focused leadership development programs. The Leadership Development Facilitator supports larger organization strategies including, but not limited to skills based coaching, individual development plans, employee engagement initiatives, internship training programs, and merger integration support. This role partners with an extended network of leaders within the organization to provide insight into the corporate leadership and in support of succession planning efforts.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supports high level corporate strategies to include: individual development plans, employee engagement initiatives, internship training programs, and merger integration support.
2. Responsible for ensuring succession planning efforts support long term corporate strategies.
3. Facilitates learning programs, meetings, and events to transfer knowledge and prepare managers and leaders within the organization.
4. Implements end to end learning programs, including accompanying communication efforts.
5. Designs and develops learning content that includes the use of media and technology to enhance participant experience and transfer of knowledge and skills.
6. Assesses leadership development needs and provides recommendations for learning interventions.
7. Evaluates the effectiveness of learning interventions, including Reaction, Knowledge, Behavior, and Financial/Results level assessments.
8. Provides tools and techniques to managers to enhance their role effectiveness.
9. Consults to assigned internal customers, understanding current issues and strategic goals, and recommending where leadership development initiatives can positively impact performance in relation to set objectives.
10. Travels to internal customer sites as required to fulfill the duties of the position.
11. Works to improve facilitation methods and skills; finds and incorporates improved facilitation methods.
12. Resolves learning logistics issues.
13. Leads projects and project personnel on an ad hoc basis as required to include corporate wide initiatives.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelors degree in a related field (such as Adult Education or Instructional Design).
2. 3 - 5 years of experience training groups and individuals on sales and leadership skills.
3. 3 - 5 years of experience using remote technology and virtual learning methods.
4. Thorough understanding of leadership theory and various leadership models.
5. Experience consulting on Leadership Development issues to enhance performance across a function or organization.
6. Experience in coaching leaders on a wide range of relevant topics (e.g. strategic planning, conflict resolution, change mastery, etc.).
7. Prior experience working with a Learning Management System.
8. Creative ability, writing proficiency, and visual graphics design ability.
9. Ability to establish and maintain effective and comfortable relationships with employees, supervisors, and senior management.
10. Ability to navigate complex and ambiguous situations while managing competing priorities.
11. Previous experience leading projects in the Leadership Development arena.
12. Able to articulate performance outcomes objectively for trainees and managers.
13. Self-motivated with ability to stay connected to a geographically dispersed team.
14. Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, and training content creation applications.
15. Experience in facilitating Challenger Sales methodology preferred.
16. Experience in Salesforce.com preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
At Minnesota Bank & Trust, we are committed to attracting, retaining and empowering talented professionals who aim to be a part of our thriving team and cultivate our diverse workforce. We recognize and value the importance of providing a positive and professional work environment. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace creating an environment where work feels like a second home.
Our Leaders are actively engaged with our employees. Our commitment to our employees is supported by a leadership team that is dedicated to help you grow your career as far as you would like to take it. We work closely with our employees to strategize individual professional development plans, performance goals and professional development opportunities. In addition to a competitive benefits package that includes a health and retirement plans; we also offer tuition reimbursement, student debt assistance, pet insurance and much more!
As a team, we strive to make significant impacts in our communities. We contribute to serve locally! We love our neighbors and our track record shows it. Since 2019, our employees volunteered over 520 hours to 39 local organizations, and Minnesota Bank & Trust has contributed more than $225,000 in sponsorships and donations. To help give back to our community, each employee is provided volunteer hours with a non-profit organization of their choice. We understand the importance of having a strong community and our role in contributing to the communities we serve. We know how important is it to give back and we do our part with pride!
Our employees are what drives our banks success and longevity. We strive build the best team possible to live our mission statement every day. We are enriching lives one customer, employee and community at a time.EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/VetMember FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will