Legal Administrative Assistant
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will be providing crucial office support to the Pharmacy Benefit Management client contracting team attorneys and paralegals. Additionally, the Legal Administrative Assistant will help manage small projects in the Legal Department. As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you would develop, edit and manage Word documents and Excel Spreadsheets to help support ongoing projects in the department. This role allows you to interact and work with attorney staff and other decision makers across the company.
Additional responsibilities of the Legal Administrative Assistant include:
* Schedule Management - Manage, maintain and update calendar, perform timely and accurate travel and meeting coordination for attorney staff. Schedule cross-functional meetings.
* Office Management - Assist in coordination of work flow for VP, several attorneys and paralegals. Manage office supplies, office procedures and document requests. A high degree of discretion is required since you will be dealing with sensitive or confidential material. There is also cross coverage with other administrative assistants.
* Expense Management - Track reimbursement and maintain efficient reporting for expense report processing.
* Basic legal document preparation and review.
* 2 or more years of legal or executive level administrative support experience
* 2 or more of experience using computer software programs (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and operate networked copiers and network storage.
* 1 or more years of experience with version control and using comparison software/Word comparison feature
* 1 or more years experience with handling and identifying various legal contract documents.
* 5 or more years of legal or executive level administrative support experience preferred
* Previous experience working in a law firm or legal department.
* Ability to create, organize and maintain files
* Strong internal and external customer service
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Utilize excellent judgment, diplomacy and discretion in all oral and written communications
* Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* Detail orientation and positive attitude
* Must possess the highest degree of confidentiality
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment with high demands and tight deadlines
High School Diploma or GED required.
College degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.