Brennan Manna Diamond
Akron, OH, United States
Brennan Manna & Diamond is now hiring a Legal Assistant well versed with litigation. This position will have legal assistant responsibilities for 3–4 attorneys. You will report to the Chief People Officer.
Experience Requirements & Education
• 5+ years of experience in a law firm. Paralegal Certification not required but is a plus.
• Document Drafting.
• Experience in multifaceted workload is a plus.
• Draft legal documents and proofread for accuracy, including demand letters, pleadings, and client correspondence.
• Communicate professionally and promptly with BMD personnel, clients, and external contacts at all times.
• Excellent customer service.
• Track and docket all dates for various deadlines.
• Manage and organize a large number of files / clients, ensuring all information is kept up to date and easy to access electronically.
• Assist in general case management.
• Time entries and receivables management
• Great attention to detail.
• Ability to provide the utmost confidentiality
• Team-oriented mindset.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written, oral, reporting, and presentation skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills and matching attitude.
• Strong organization and analytical skills.
• Strong research skills.
• Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to lift a maximum of 20 pounds.
• Monday-Friday, 8 hours per day.
• In office position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.