Amphitheater Unified School District
Posted over 1 month ago
- Library Assistant JobID: 7643
- Position Type:
Library Services - Non-Certified
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled
- High School diploma or GED and;
- An Associate's or higher degree or;
- Two years of college in Library Science or two years of college coursework or;
- Passing score on skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT Workkeys or Master Teacher's Para Educator Learning Network)
- A minimum of two years of progressive library experience or equivalent work experience
Level F $12.15 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Academic Year.
You must attach copies of your transcripts/skills assessment results to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.