Gunnison Valley Health
Licensed Behavioral Health Provider (LCSW or LPC)
Work Hours: M-F, 8-5
National Health Service Corps Eligible!
Gunnison Valley Health is the sole community-owned health system for Gunnison County and surrounding areas. We are not just a hospital, but a fully integrated health system providing services for all stages of life; from an award winning EMS department to a 52,000 square foot, state of the art senior care center and everything in between. We are a leading health source for our community, offering wellness programs, medical education and illness prevention. We are looking for someone who will provide assessment, diagnoses, and treatment to individuals and families while contributing to the quality of care and community collaboration of the Behavioral Health team.
Here at Gunnison Valley Health, your good work will be rewarded. In addition to a competitive salary, a generous and affordable medical/dental/vision plan, and a matching 401(a) there are other great perks including:
- The chance to work with community stakeholders who have a genuine interest in Gunnison Valley Health
- Work/Life balance in an outdoor enthusiasts mecca
- No traffic, and a scenic commute to the office
- Over 300 days of sunshine/year
To be seriously considered for this role, youll need to have:
- Education Masters level degree in one of the recognized mental health professions. Fluency in Spanish preferred. English required.
- License/Certification: Colorado State License or License eligible (LCSW or LPC required)
- Experience Experience in providing services in a primary care setting preferred. Training in conducting diagnostic evaluations to establish differential diagnosis and treatment plans.
As the LCSW or LPC at Gunnison Valley Health, you will deliver and document individual, group and family therapy, crisis intervention and case management services to clients. You will participate in the design of client services through needs assessments and discussions with team members. Youll utilize your unique skills and ideas by:
- Collaborating with medical personnel, and human service agencies with the community to coordinate care plans.
- Conducting mental health status examinations and diagnostic assessments to establish diagnosis and create treatment plans.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team in a collaborative way.
Compensation: $31.25/hr depending on experience.
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of active service. PRN staff are not initially eligible for benefits, and GVH follows all Affordable Health Care Act Eligibility guidelines.