Centers Health Care
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Medical Director Services is actively seeking an experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work Full time for our skilled nursing facilities.
This job is mostly remote job but must be able to make occasional in-person visits to facilities
- Maintaining and/or improving the residents ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and Maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the residents admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- Master's Degree in Human Services; Psychology or Social Work
- Clinically Licensed to work as a Social Worker or Psychologist
- Long Term Care / Subacute Experience Required
Medical Director Services was founded in 2016 when SNFs were shifting a focus on value at the same time treating residents with a higher level of acuity. MDS PC puts an emphasis on quality and customer service first. Another crucial focus is treating in place when possible and reducing unnecessary hospitalizations.