Castle Rock, CO
Licensed (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) | Jail Based
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
Location: Douglas County Sheriff's Office, Douglas County Jail
Provide interim mental services to inmates that have been court ordered to restoration, provide services to those returning to jail restored, create linkage to Forensic Services Team (State/OBH) and to the Bridges Liaisons (18th judicial/AllHealth).
The JBBS Program in the Douglas County Jail provides evidence-based treatment services to individuals who are incarcerated and who have been identified as having a substance use disorder and/or a mental health disorder. All participants request to be in the program. Staff in the jail provide assessment, individual, group and case management services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clinician will complete evaluation for inmates that screened positive by Jail medical staff for mental health concerns. If client is determined to meet 27-65 criteria, provide services according to High Risk Level of Care.
- Clinician will meet client within 24 hours of when competency is raised.
- Clinician meets with client once or twice weekly dependent on Level of Care.
- Attends regular staffing with Reintegration Team and the Douglas County Mental Health Initiative.
- Create Transition Plans before transitioning to CMHIP and/or RISE.
- Receive Discharge Plan from CMHIP and/or RISE and follow-up with client within 24 hours of being back in DCSO custody.
- Re-entry services provided and appointments scheduled before release.
- Data reporting in OBH database.
- Planning for future: working with clients prior to competency being raised and before possible decompensation in-custody.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
Education: Masters degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field. Unlicensed and Licensed preferred .
- CAC III or LAC preferred but individual may be pursing their CAC.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a clinical setting in the behavioral health field.
- Experience working in or with criminal justice systems.
- Treatment of substance use disorders.
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 with a $3,000 sign-on bonus
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the AllHealth Network salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, merit, and the ability to embody the AllHealth Network mission and values. The range listed is just one component of AllHealth Networks total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include short-term and long-term incentives as well as a generous benefits package detailed below.
Benefits & Perks for Employees Working 30 hours or more:
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps (CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6% contributed
- Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
- Additional Benefits
AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.