Centers Health Care
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
Physical Therapy Assistant
Triboro Center is actively seeking Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Under the supervision of a Physical Therapist, observe residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by keeping the information confidential.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to the inter-disciplinary team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Centers staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.