Centers Health Care
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant - Per Diem
Physical Therapy Assistant - Per Diem
Boro Park Center is actively seeking Per Diem Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
We offer the following:
Professional Growth & Stability
Innovative Training Programs
And much more!
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Supervised by a Physical Therapist, observe residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to the interdisciplinary team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 504-bed rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Boro Park Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.