Centers Health Care
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) Per-Diem
Luxor Nursing & Rehabilitation at Sayville is actively seeking Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Sayville, NY.
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Resident's motor function, strength, and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with a variety of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping the information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to a team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville is a state-of-the-art facility providing long term and short term stays with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V