Centers Health Care
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant + Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Expense
Physical Therapy Assistants
Slate Valley Center is actively seeking Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants to work in both Outpatient and inpatient for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY.
Now offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Expense!!!
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents' motor function, strength, and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with a variety of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to a team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Slate Valley Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 88-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility nestled in the quiet hamlet of North Granville in Washington County. Our mission at Slate Valley Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Slate Valley Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.