Centers Health Care
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant - Weekends
Physical Therapy Assistant - Weekends
Ellicott Center is actively seeking Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants to work Weekends for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Buffalo, NY.
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New Yorks beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.