Centers Health Care
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA)
Physical Therapy Assistant
The Concord Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center is actively seeking a Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
Excellent Compensation provided!
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to the team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred