Cardinal Ritter Senior Services St Louis
St. Louis, MO, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - $7,000 Sign-On Bonus
A shout out to all nurses interested in joining Cardinal Ritter Senior Services and our highly talented team!
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, one of South County’s largest independent, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation nonprofit senior living communities, seeks compassionate and experienced Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join our growing team at our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Community. This role involves preparing, administering, and recording medications by all routes (excluding parenteral routes of administration.)
At Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, our mission is simple: we create communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ. We proudly provide the best possible physical, social, and spiritual care for our older adult residents...but we need your help.
We are seeking those who are passionate about helping senior adults, especially in our communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ.
Here’s what we are offering:
• Competitive salary with starting pay of $25.50/hr
• $7,000 hiring bonus for all nurses (CNA, CMT, RN, and LPN)
• Competitive salary
• Night, evening, and weekend shift salary differential pay
• Flexible schedules
• Advancement opportunities
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• Retirement Plan
• Use the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation to determine and respond to resident needs in a holistic manner.
• Coach, mentor, and/or develop CNAs and CMTs as necessary to maintain a positive cohesive team environment that delivers high quality care to all residents.
• Utilize Matrix System to ensure nursing practices are compliant with state and federal guidelines. This is to include the following daily review: Open Events, Dashboard, and Facility Report.
• Interface in a positive and professional manner with all departments within CRSS and maintain positive employee morale.
• Report immediately to the DON and administrator if there is abuse & neglect of a resident.
• Observe resident reactions to medications and treatments, and record and report reaction and other significant incidents to Nursing Supervisor, resident’s physician, and responsible party. Document this information in the resident’s chart and on the 24 Hour Report.
• Maintain the medical record, documenting all pertinent and routine information, i.e., change in condition, monthly summaries, Medicare notation, physician visits, skin conditions, cognitive status, etc.
• Make rounds with physicians noting changes in resident status. Complete all required documentation and physician orders according to policies and procedures.
• Perform all duties in a professional manner, showing kindness, consideration, and cooperation in regards to residents, families, visitors, and staff.
• Must be currently licensed and qualified as a practical and Registered Nurse in the State of Missouri.
• Knowledge in the proper use of equipment necessary to fulfill physician’s orders and facility policies.
• Must possess a specialized interest in geriatrics and Nursing care of the chronically ill and convalescent adults.
• Must possess knowledge of regulations governing extended care facilities.
• Full-time, Part-time
• *PRN (not eligible for hiring bonus program)
• Two different shift options available
All candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening. The screenings will include criminal background check and other background checks, drug screen, an employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, and Covid-19 vaccination. Various positions will require physical examination, Tuberculosis screening and Hepatitis A. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Quality care. Peace of mind atmosphere. Excellent options and opportunities await!