Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Health - North Denver - $5k Sign On Bonus
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patients lives?
With over 27 locations and growing, Gateway Home Health & Hospices culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
- Provides direct patient care based on the plan of care and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Handles documentation consistent with the plan of care
- Graduated from an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Has a current and active license in the state of Colorado.
- Has one-year prior professional nursing experience.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication, as well as organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current AHA CPR certification.
- Home Health, or Hospice experience, a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Compensation Range: $62,000-$82,000
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical??? condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or ?expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.