Centers Health Care
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Night Shift
Licensed Practical Nurses
Slate Valley Center is actively seeking motivated Licensed Practical Nurses to work the Night Shift for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY.
We are now offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Slate Valley Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN license (any state).
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Slate Valley Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 88-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility nestled in the quiet hamlet of North Granville in Washington County. Our mission at Slate Valley Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each other get stronger, healthier, and happier. Slate Valley Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.