Centers Health Care
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurse
Buffalo Center is actively seeking energetic Licensed Practical Nurses to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY.
Recently Increased Rates!!!
Buffalo Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- In good standing with State Registry
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.