Concord Servicing Corporation
Lien Processes Representative - Work from Home!
Summary: Responsible for completing the transactions related to processing lien related assignment in accordance with regulatory guidelines, and in accordance with client mandated trigger events in the servicing lifecycle. Responsible for coordinating with internal departments to ensure completion of the lien filing, subordination, lift, assumptions or terminations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lien Processes – administration of lien related processes for completing lien filings, subordinations, lift and refiles, assumptions, and lien terminations. Monitoring workloads to ensure processes are completed to client needs and in line with portfolio expectations.
· Client Satisfaction - Handling incoming calls and correspondence from corporate clients. This job function also requires the ability to assist with questions from internal staff. Completing assigned tasks and daily requests in a timely manner.
· Technology – Learn and assist with development of new tools including 3rd party vendors and internal process flows. Evaluation of current tools and procedures, and processes.
· Assisting Management – Work with management regarding ongoing client and department projects. Projects include, but are not limited to audits, conversions, mailings, work order prioritization and execution.
- Critical Thinking skills
- Able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- An accounting or finance degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently, Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Must be accurate, detail oriented, possess excellent organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of loan calculations, 10 Key, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Must be willing and able to work in excess of 40 hours per week when business conditions or special projects such as conversions, maintenance season, month end preparation, internal audits and client visits make such scheduling necessary.
NOTE: This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions and position responsibilities. Nothing in this job description restricts management's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. No calls, please.