Freedom Financial Network
Lifecycle Marketing Manager - Freedom Financial Asset Management
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager for Freedom Financial Network, will own the lifecycle marketing strategy and develop some of our most crucial initiatives across our loan products. This position will work closely with the Vice President of Lifecycle Marketing, cross-functional internal teams, and external partners to deliver high impact results for our business. This is a significant role that requires strategic thinking, leadership, self-motivation, and multi-task execution.
Ensures the timely and efficient development, execution and reporting of integrated marketing and communications plans across the customer journey that drive sales conversion, engagement, and retention contributing to higher customer lifetime value. This encompasses the entire customer journey for our FreedomPlus, Consolidation Plus, and Lendage businesses.
- Leverage data and insights to drive an omni-channel customer experience across various digital and offline channels
- Identify new opportunities and lead communication strategy of cross-sell and retention across products from concept through completion
- Deeply understand borrowers and use knowledge to develop and execute multi-channel nurture, triggered, targeted and segmented communications strategies across all lifecycle stages
- Work with the Vice President of Lifecycle Marketing and cross-functional teams to identify gaps and opportunities across the customer lifecycle
- Partner with product, design, email and content teams to ensure the creation of best-in-class customer experiences across channels/campaigns, adhering to compliance and legal requirements
- Collaborate with business data analysts to monitor client satisfaction, engagement, sales and retention trends; recommend additional tactics to inform lifecycle strategy and improve results
- Drive optimization efforts and design aggressive experimental pipelines across touch points, including messaging, design, and cadence
- Collaborate, communicate and support key business stakeholder interests across acquisition, product, sales and servicing
- 5 to 8 years progressive B2C marketing experience with a focus on driving engagement, nurture, sales conversion, and customer retention (financial services a plus)
- Significant experience with multi-channel marketing tactics/campaigns (email, print, scripts, video, web/mobile, SMS, dialer)
- Customer-centric mindset with experience in process-improvement, customer journey mapping, and segmentation strategies
- Working knowledge of messaging, brand principles, and content marketing
- Solid analytical skills and demonstrable experience in leveraging marketing data analytics and customer insights
- Working knowledge/experience with various systems or software used to communicate, analyze, test and optimize the customer experience, including: email marketing or automation, CRM, web analytics, Tableau, and survey tools
- Able to think strategically, creatively solve problems, plan and execute tactically
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, exercise initiative and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and project management skills as well as follow-through and attention to detail
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changes in priority
- Experience working with and leading cross-functional teams and projects; demonstrable experience in establishing effective internal relationships and building consensus
- Excellent written, presentation, interpersonal, and people influencing skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Business or relevant field required
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth theres a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, youll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. Its a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing whats right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.