Freedom Financial Network
Lifecycle Marketing Manager Retention
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, youll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. Its a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing whats right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Freedom Debt Relief is looking for an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager to support the implementation of the lifecycle marketing strategic plan focused on retaining enrolled customers and extending customer lifetime value. The role will be responsible for the timely and efficient development, execution and reporting of integrated marketing and communication plans that drive customer retention, engagement, satisfaction and improve client graduation rate.
This position will work report to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing and work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-impact results for our business. This is a significant role that requires strategic thinking, strong analytical and project management skills, initiative, and multi-task execution. The ideal candidate brings a consumer-centric perspective to every conversation, is an excellent communicator who has achieved results collaborating in a matrixed environment and has demonstrated success at building meaningful and positive relationships.
- Collaborate with the Lifecycle Marketing team and cross-functional teams including customer service, product and business intelligence to identify gaps and opportunities that inform lifecycle retention strategy and launch initiatives that improve key business metrics
- Develop and launch segmented nurture programs to create relevant, personalized and differentiated customer experiences to effectively engage and retain customers
- Create and support customer-facing collateral and communications (scripts, print, email, SMS, video, web); execute transactional communications that support operational initiatives
- Collaborate with product and customer service partners on strategy, UI, content and customer experience for online client portal
- Leverage customer insights and data to identify trends and pursue the right questions; provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to our marketing programs
- Monitor and evaluate lifecycle marketing campaign/program performance; identify and coordinate testing opportunities to optimize performance and improve business metrics
- Plan (from concept to outlining detailed tasks and timeline) and manage multiple projects; communicate with and work with others to execute and ensure timelines are met
- Measure, report and analyze marketing campaign/program effectiveness
- Maintain and update internal lifecycle materials including journey map, glossary and inventory documentation
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Business or relevant field required
- 4 to 6 years progressive B to C marketing experience with a focus on driving engagement, nurture, and customer retention (financial services a plus)
- Significant experience with multi-channel marketing tactics/campaigns (email, SMS, scripts, video, web/mobile, print)
- Solid qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, ability to derive actionable insights from data marketing data analytics and customer insights
- Customer-centric mindset with experience in process-improvement, customer journey mapping, and segmentation strategies
- Working knowledge of messaging and brand principles
- Solid analytical skills and demonstrable experience in leveraging marketing data analytics and customer insights
- Working knowledge/experience with various systems or software used to communicate, segment, analyze, test and optimize the customer experience, including email marketing and automation, CRM, web analytics, reporting and survey tools (Salesforce, Acoustic/IBM/Watson, Tealium, Tableau a plus)
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills; able to work in fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changes in priority
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, exercise initiative and meet deadlines
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional/cross-department teams; demonstrable experience in establishing effective internal relationships and building consensus
- Excellent written, presentation, interpersonal, and people influencing skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth theres a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFNs Talent Acquisition leader.