LMATT Production Supervisor
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a day shift Production Supervisor in the LMATT Department at our Riverside, CA manufacturing plant. This individual will be responsible for supervising all production and personnel related functions within the department.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operational excellence. The Production Supervisor will be expected to directly supervisor the functions of hourly production personnel. The Production Supervisor is also responsible for maintaining daily communication with the department management, production personnel, scheduling, quality, and plant management. Major challenges include the efficient usage of material, machinery, and manpower to produce a quality product.
Additional responsibilities of the Production Supervisor will include:
- Provide direction to hourly employees in the areas of production, quality, safety, and value of order.
- Establish and maintain a level of quality consistent with customer expectations using Kaizen continuous improvement methods.
- Identify and develop employees to ensure peak performance is achieve.
- Monitor adherence to procedures involving processing of orders and filling out paperwork.
- Review and approve personnel time records on a weekly basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years' experience in prior Supervisory level position.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.