Loan Servicing Customer Care Representative II
FirstBank Lubbock Bancshares began with the vision of one man, Barry Orr, and a promise. Barry promised his wife and friends that he would start a bank that would become profitable through relationships, hard work and determination. "It is our goal to be the BEST community bank in the Lubbock area," states Barry Orr, Chairman & CEO. "We knew we could help build a better Lubbock by serving the needs of customers our way."The Loan Servicing Customer Care Representative II is responsible for providing excellent customer service to both internal team members and external customers regarding a variety of loan needs.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Promptly responds to both internal and external customer inquiries related to all types of loans through telephone, mail, and email correspondence according to established service levels.
2. Assists internal and external customers by troubleshooting, recommending solutions, or determining when to escalate a problem to management or team lead.
3. Effectively completes departmental daily tasks such as: general loan maintenance, producing payoff quotes, one time payments, recurring payment set up and other duties as assigned.
4. Understands all loan types to complete necessary research on any outstanding items while checking for accuracy, completeness and compliance in accordance with Heartlands guidelines and internal policies.
5. Interacts with loan servicing personnel to resolve outstanding items and find solutions.
6. Completes Request for Change submissions and escalate issues as needed to management or team lead.
7. Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, bank policies and procedures, and work in conjunction with Heartlands servicing and operations personnel, credit administration, compliance and legal departments to ensure loans are serviced in an accurate and timely manner.
8. Images, Scans, and Indexes documents as needed.
9. Assists with training of new customer care representatives by providing side by side assistance.
10. Provides team support throughout the day under the direction of the servicing management team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma with experience or Associates Degree
2. 1-3 years of call center or customer service experience
3. 2 years of mortgage lending, loan servicing, or banking experience
4. General knowledge and experience with loan documentation associated with mortgage loans
5. Possesses a strong desire to make phone contact with customers throughout the day.
6. Ability to understand State and Federal regulations, compliance requirements, Heartlands loan policies and procedures.
7. Ability to carry out assigned duties under direct supervision and independently.
8. Ability to recognize the need to refer issues to management or team lead if the request appears to be out of compliance or requires additional measures
9. Strong attention to detail and quality standards
10. Previous experience training other employees
11. Ability to solve customer issues with little or no assistance from the manager or team lead.
12. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
13. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
14. Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a "team" environment.
15. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will