Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Loan Servicing Liaison
Directly provides administrative support to Commercial Real Estate and/or Commercial & Industrial Teams.
- Daily review and update of scanning documents in coordination with New Loan Closed Report to confirm file has been logged.
- Gathering and monitoring of compliance related information.
- Processes collateral releases.
- Review Exception report weekly with Portfolio Administrators (PAs) and/or Portfolio Managers (PMs) to identify exceptions that need to be cleared within the guidelines of banks procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of MS Office. Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent oral communication when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- May require some travel.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships FIRST in all areas of job performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two (2) years of administrative experience in loan documentation or industries that support lending activities with emphasis in areas that provide servicing for tracking loan, financial and collateral documents required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.