United Northern Mortgage Bankers
SUMMARY: The Shippers responsibility includes performing audits and deliveries of conventional and government loans originated for sale into the secondary market while ensuring the proper input of all accurate data into Encompass system. Stack loan files in accordance with company and investor guidelines while ensuring the highest quality in loan document preparation and the timely submission of loan packaging to the investor for loan purchase.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects managements definition of essential functions for this job, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Review closed loan files for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to company policy and procedures utilizing required company review checklist.
- Prepare closed loans for data delivery to the Agencies (Fannie, Freddie, Ginnie and Wells) and review loan files in accordance to required Agency checklists. Utilizing various methods of electronic delivery, submit loan file images and data as required to designated Investors.
- Enter data into LOS system that includes tracking info, loan shipping details, documenting issues related to delivery of images/data and assign accurate Post Closing follow up conditions that will be used for reporting purposes.
- Receive, deliver, and track required files per established policies and procedures
- Work directly with other departments and all customers to ensure follow up to closing, accurate review and delivery of loans within timeframes established by Capital Markets (Investor Delivery Due Dates).
- Review Notes, Mortgages, Closing Disclosures and other documents for 100% accuracy and to insure compliance with RESPA, TIL, (TRID) and other Regulatory statutes/guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, and prescribed policies/practices/procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards related to and required by ones duties.
Nature of Supervisory Responsibility:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required/preferred. 3+ years of Mortgage experience.
- 1+ years of FHA/VA experience.
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA and VA guidelines
- Knowledge of State/Federal regulations to maintain loan file compliance
- Superior internal and external customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Similar experience in a fast paced office environment
- Computer skills at what would be considered an intermediate level
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing. Must also be in a friendly and professional manner with all associates and customers.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. (samples provided)
- Environment Conditions While performing the duties of this job, the employee does not work in wet or humid conditions (non-weather), work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, and endure outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise Level The noise level in the employees work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
United Northern Mortgage Bankers Limited, DBAs: Senior Security Home Advantage, Senior Security Advisors, 3601 Hempstead Turnpike, Suite 300, Levittown, NY 11756 NMLS 7230, Licensed Mortgage Banker NY Department of Financial Services AL #21761 CO Regulated by the Division of Real Estate CA DBO Finance Lenders Law Loans made or arranged pursuant to the California Financing Law, License # 603K800 Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. License #4131321 CT Dept of Banking Mtg Lender #20372 DC #MLB7230 FL #MLD273 GA Residential Mortgage Licensee, License #39919 IL for licensing information, go to: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org; Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Banking, 100 West Randolph, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601, 1-888-473-4858 Indiana-DFI Mtg Lending MD Mtg Lender license MA Div. of Banks and Loan Agencies Mortgage Lender & Mortgage Broker License #MC7230 NJ Dept of Banking and Insurance Mtg Lender #9938995 NC Commissioner of Banks Mtg Lender #L140365 PA Dept of Banking Mtg Lender #20887 Rhode Island License Lender, License #20183612LL SC State Board of Financial Institutions TN Mtg Lender #115610 TX SML Mtg Banker Reg. VA #MC5787, NMLS ID #7230 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) WA Consumer Loan Company #CL-7230. Direct Endorsed FHA Lender. United Northern Mortgage Bankers Limited is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government. United Northern Mortgage Bankers Limited is an Equal Housing Lender. All programs are subject to approval by United Northern Mortgage Bankers Limited. All Rights Reserved.