As the Logistics Advisor, you will be responsible for day-to-day specialty pharmacy logistics support for cost, service, and packaging areas for the CarePlus business unit. You will be supporting CarePlus as well as Specialty Mail. Your success will grow from collaborating with cross-functional teams from Operations, IT, PPG and other areas to develop and standardize procedures and workflow to reduce costs, improve service for our patients, improve efficiencies, and enhance quality; generating savings each year through continuous improvements. Additionally, you will participate in strategic contingency planning, supplier management and field support for staffing resources, major projects, and all other business concerns, and be the person responsible for the execution of Logistics strategic plans for the Careplus business unit.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring day-to-day operations are optimized according to Logistics and Packaging strategies
* Tactical planning for Logistics, Planning and Manifesting systems
* Improving cost and service metrics
* Optimizing reporting and creating new dashboards for cost and service tracking
* Educating the teams and conducting audits to improve knowledge
* Identifying process gaps and opportunities for quality improvements
To be successful you will bring with you an aptitude for challenging the norm, while listening to colleagues to understand all issues at hand. Your intellectual curiosity will be tested in your desire not only to identify issues and find root causes, but also to learn about CVS Health and the PBM/Healthcare industry. The contributions that you make will have a significant impact on reducing costs and improving outcomes for our members and patients.
* 5 or more years of previous combined experience in Logistics and Analytics
* Willingness and Ability to Travel up to 20% for business support
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Proven experience managing multiple, concurrent projects
* Passion for taking care of our patients and clients
* Focus on reducing costs and improving service
* Proven track record in Logistics, Operations, Finance, or Industrial engineering
* Advanced capabilities in Microsoft Professional suite of products
* Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
* Bachelor's Degree is preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.