Logistics Coordinator | Colleyville, TX
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for 2 Logistics Coordinator to work at a company located in the Colleyville, TX area. The successful candidate will be high energy, creative and solution-oriented. The candidate will be expected to be resourceful, be willing to contribute ideas, and effectively communicate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inform clients of factors such as shipping options, timelines, transfers, or regulations affecting shipments
- Coordinate and set up North American ground freight for LTL, FTL, and some overseas courier
- Coordinates and sets up international shipments for air/ocean import/export including but not limited to liaising between client and carrier prepares required documentation and sets up insurance
- Coordination with Customs both on North and Southbound shipments.
- Manage import LCL and Airport deliveries to inland destinations
- Manage import ocean container drayage to final destinations
- Prepare shipping documentation, such as bills of lading, packing lists, dock receipts, or certificates of origin.
- Provide shipment status notification to exporters, consignees, or insurers
- Must have strong organizational skills to be able to efficiently manage a high multi-mode file count and be able to prioritize duties to successfully complete tasks.
- Attention to detail
- Transportation knowledge of various methods for moving goods by ground and courier including the relative costs and benefits
- Knowledge of INCO terms
- Knowledge of Marine insurance
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Teams, Excel, and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Post Secondary related training
- 3 years of industry experience
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Colleyville, TX
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.