Logistics Service Representative II, Work from Home, Bilingual Chinese
Who is OnProcess Technology?
As companies that sell physical products know all too well, success depends as much on what happens after the sale, as it does on the sale itself. We dive deep into our clients operations and systems to find root causes and answers for the challenges they face. We proactively reach out to customers to fix broken orders, assist with product/account activation and educate customers in order to minimize remorse returns and increase cross-selling. We improve the customer experience at every point of interaction, expediting problem solving with more first-contact resolutions, and saving higher-value tech support resources for escalations. That is why so many companies rely on OnProcess Technology.
What is a Logistics Service Representative?
The LSRs broad function is to support the Companys processes through professional on-phone communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technologys clients. As a result of customer contact, updates to the Company database with all appropriate information, and supports all quality assurance efforts, and Program criteria are part of the function. The LSRs attendance, dependability, and ability to be there to answer our customers requests are critical to our success. They are first point of contact.
- Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer and/or client communications
- Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technologys clients
- Interact with customers via various methods of communication
- Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents
- For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules
- Resolve customer complaints and escalations
- Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
- Meet or exceed OnProcess Technologys key performance standards and quality objectives
- Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the departments ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
- May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through programs
- Ad hoc duties and special projects
- Previous customer service experience within a Contact Center or Remotely
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Meet certification requirements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work Sunday - Thursday, 8:00pm - 4:30am EST
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Must have a quiet work from home space
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.