Logistics Service Representative with Portuguese & Spanish - Sofia, Bulgaria
OnProcess Technology is a managed services provider specializing in complex, global service supply chain operations - the flow of people, parts and services following the sale of a product.
Our deep expertise, technology-driven delivery and continual analytics-based process improvement, enable clients to quickly optimize efficiencies, scale operations, grow revenue and profitability, and deliver superior customer experiences.
In order to sustain our growth, we are looking to hire Logistics Service Representative with Portuguese and Spanish
The Logistics Service Representative will support Reverse Logistics and/or Customer Experience Programs requiring client system access. They support the Companys processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technologys clients. As a result of customer contact, they update the Company database with all appropriate information. The Logistics Service Representative supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria via phone and e-mail as well as wide usage of high-level logistics tools and systems.
- Perform/handle outbound and inbound customer communications;
- Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technologys clients;
- Utilize clients third parties to provide the entitled service;
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents;
- For service level agreement in jeopardy, follow established escalation rules;
- Update applicable Program Database(s) accurately;
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies;
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management.
- Fluency in Portuguese and Spanish;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to coordinate different internal and external parties;
- Previous customer service experience will be an advantage;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Multi-tasking skills;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and MS Office programs.
What we offer?
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Excellent social benefits program - health insurance, Multisport, discounts program;
- Corporate culture focused on customer excellence, open communication, respect, integrity and personal growth;
- Great office location and modern business environment;
- Remote hiring process.