Logistics Supervisor - 2nd Shift
As a Logistics Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of new colleague training and development; as well as, holding meetings and training seminars, tracking colleague progress, writing and updating training documents and department specific work instructions and SOPs. This function will also include planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and supervising the daily activities of an assigned shift and functional area to achieve performance goals and metrics within the distribution center.
2nd Shift hours - 3 PM - 11 pm EST Monday - Friday.
Additionally, your responsibilities will include order selection, replenishment, equipment operation, receiving, and shipping of store orders. You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of productivity and quality, while ensuring safety and compliance standards.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Hiring, onboarding, training, scheduling, and assigning work to new hires
- Ensuring employees have the necessary equipment, materials, and documents to ensure successful completion of tasks
- Monitoring the work performance of each employee to ensure that quality and quantity expectations are met or exceeded
- Conducting staff meetings and training seminars
- Providing ongoing training and retraining of employees to ensure that they are prepared to meet or exceed the productivity standards for their function
- Utilizing a variety or reports, summaries, and procedures to project workload and resolve problems that arise during the workday
- Communicate effectively across all levels
- Analyzing information effectively to make sound business decisions
- Build high performance teams while engaging and inspiring colleagues, supervisors and peers
- 2+ years of MS Office - Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years in a lead or supervisor role in a distribution or manufacturing environment
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Experienced in Warehouse Management Systems operations
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Pharmacy experience
- Safety training experience
- Bachelor's degree
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.