Centers Health Care
LPN Team Member- New Higher Rates
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively hiring full time and part time LPN Team Members for our skilled nursing facility.
NEW HIGHER RATES!!!
- Collecting information from the residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details.
- Recording health details of residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's).
- Helps residents get dressed and take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors residents food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Experience and Proficiency with SigmaCare (EMR) preferred
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Must be willing to learn
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 448-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility with impressive Resident and family satisfaction ratings. A vital part of the Bronx community, the facility has a long history of providing a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want them to leave Beth Abraham Center with dignity and independence. Beth Abraham Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.