Geared for the Driven
At Auto Lube, Inc., a Franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), it all starts with our people. We demonstrate that belief every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in your vehicle. Plus, weve stepped up extra safety measures in line with CDC guidance. Its our goal to not only serve but to earn the trust of our communities and have each others backs.
Whether youre looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, youll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, were here to help you reach every milestone.
What youll do
As an Entry-level Lube Technician, you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
- Evaluate customers needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
- Master products, services, and company knowledge
- Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How youll succeed
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn
- You can occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- English/Spanish speaking bilinguals preferred, otherwise English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking is required
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- Paid bi-weekly
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- We promote from within- a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
Auto Lube, Inc.is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at (402)310-7682 or email email@example.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.