Mason, MI, United States
Parker Hannifin is now hiring for Machine Operators. This is a full-time career you can retire from! We would love to have you on our team. Apply today!
Benefits Start First Day:
• Starting pay for 2nd and 3rd shift is $17.00-$22.00 an hour, based on experience! Plus, increases often with performance reviews (depending on the position)!
• Profit Sharing
• Health, Vision, Dental
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• 401k with 5% match
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Personal Safety Reimbursement
• Paid Parental Leave
• Gym Reimbursement
• Health Reimbursement
• Tuition Assistance
• Attendance Bonus
• Employee Discounts
• Service Awards
• Referral Bonus
• Double time on Sundays
• Operate and maintain multiple-spindle screw machines, or BTBs to perform metal cutting functions to specifications at acceptable quality and production levels.
• Run quality parts and has demonstrated an acceptable quality record.
• Maintain acceptable production levels.
• Basic tooling maintenance. Remove, sharpen and replace various tooling.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
• Ability to read and use measuring devices.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Previous manufacturing experience preferred
• Experience in general metal forming machine setup is a plus
• Team player
With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Complete the quick apply and upload your most up to date resume and/or apply online using the link provided. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Employment Opportunity Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.