Kansas City, MO, United States
Location Accessible By: KCATA Public Transportation
Aspen Products has immediate openings for Machine Operators on all three shifts!
Part Time Available - Let us know on the Employment Application
Aspen Products, Inc. is a leader in the paper converting industry is looking to fill the position of Machine Operators. We are looking for motivated and reliable employees with excellent communication skills. All candidates should have a strong desire to learn and be prepared to work in a zero-tolerance drug-free work zone.
Previous Machine Operator experience is not required but preferred!
Aspen Products, Inc. is a 24-hour 5 day per week manufacturing operation with various types of production equipment and systems. Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced environment where machine uptime is extremely important. This position’s pay will be dependent upon experience. We are looking for goaldriven self- starters who can work with minimal supervision and think on their feet.
• Paid Holidays and health benefits available after 90 days
• One-week paid vacation and 401K after 1 year.
• Weekend overtime available
• Paid Lunch Break
• Competitive entry level wages
• Promotion from within
• Operates the Peerless Plate machines in a safe and efficient manner
• Loads and unloads the appropriate paper for each job
• Maintains and monitors the plate machines while making approved repairs/adjustments, checking for loose or missing parts, etc.
• Performs daily safety and compliance checks on machines
• Promptly reports all issues to the foreman or supervisor
Job Duties and Physical Requirements:
• Knows all safety features of the Peerless Plate machine and operates it in a safe manner
• Ensures that the machine is always producing a quality product
• Identifies, troubleshoots, and corrects issues when the machine is NOT producing a quality product
• Operates machine efficiently in accordance with training and applicable company policies while working diligently to meet customer demands/requirements
• Maintains a clean work area free of debris and slip hazards
• Can climb up/down ladders, moving/loading large rolls of paper, and lifting/carrying a minimum of 50lbs independently and regularly throughout the shift
• Wears hard-soled leather work boots that cover the entire foot and ankle
• Provides own tools- see current required tool list
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Understand role in LOTO
• Responsible for Food Safety, HACCP, GMP’s, and Food Defense protocol and shall be competent and have appropriate education, training, skills, and experience. Along with Quality Workmanship, producing quality products.
1st Shift (7 am – 3 pm)
2nd Shift (3 pm – 11 pm)
3rd Shift (11 pm – 7 am)